Getting closer!

Getting closer!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Early (for us) bedtime

It's 9:15 Eastern time, and we're pretty much ready for bed. We spent so much time in the car today that we couldn't bear the thought of getting back in it after we got settled in the hotel, so we ordered pizza. We've cranked the AC and are settling down for bed. We don't have anywhere to be until 10 tomorrow, so we're pretty stoked about that. This is the first time I've gotten online with my laptop since we left and had planned to upload some pics...all I managed was some pics from the car. I haven't made those available to view yet - I'm waiting till I get something of interest OUTSIDE the Swaggon before I send out links. :) We're going to the Cherokee Indian museum tomorrow, then going driving through the Smoky Mountains National Park. There will be a GLUT of pics then, I'm sure. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment