Getting closer!

Getting closer!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hee-Hee

This is how the conversation went down:

Me: "Bella, where's your purse?"

Bella: ....(She is playing DS and not listening)

Me: "Bella, WHERE is your PURSE?"

Bella: "its in the red bag."

Me: (digging through red bag) "no its not!"

Bella: "I don't know where it is." (Turns her video game back on)

Me: "Um, that purse has your wallet, with all your money in it, and your camera. So if you're ok with losing all that, then I guess that's fine with me."

Bella: ...(Frantically searching through her stuff) "I'm LOOKING!"

Mac, calmly: "that seems to be going real well for you"

Heh. She found it, and once she found it we determined that we didn't need the camera, anyway, but it was all very amusing. To us, anyway, deprived of sleep and stuck together. We're gonna make it, but we've lost it. For sure.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. I was reading too fast and thought Mac's comment was from you. I read it to Mike and realized it was Mac. He (Mike) said, "Wow." when I read that. Clearly sarcasm is genetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know TJ went with you....

    ReplyDelete