Getting closer!

Getting closer!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

SWITCH

It is 3:20, and I finally gave up the ghost...I just couldn't drive anymore. I had every intention of driving until 4AM, but I just coudnt do it. So Jen and I switched places and she's driving now. We just entered South Carolina, so we're making decent time.

Bubba wakes up every time we slow down, Bella's pants are too tight to get comfortable and she's incredibly whiny, and Mac is just chilling in the backseat, doing his thing. Both Bella and Mac are awake at the moment. (And did I mention that its 3:30am, and they're still up?!)

I'm exhausted - I got about 4 hours of sleep last night, and been driving since we left, so I'm going to try and catch some Z's.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment